Thursday, September 16, 2010

Video of My Hatch Cover

DUE TO ISSUES WITH PHOTOBUCKET ALL OF MY CONTENT, PICS OTHER BLOG POSTS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO journalofmicrotom.blogspot.com. PLEASE GO TO MY OTHER SITE TO SEE ALL PICS.

Several people were asking for more info about my hatch cover. I did a quick sail on Lake Fairview and when I went to take down the boat I shot this video. About 1/2 way through I show off the hatch cover a little. (Tip: Once the video starts switch the 360p to 480p or higher. The video will look much better. If you have high speed Internet access watch it in 1080p and full screen mode.)




Here are some of the things people asked about:

3:30 Accessing the hatch from the side
3:45 Picking up the entire hatch cover
4:10 Taking apart the two sections
4:25 Close up of 1/2 of the cover
4:50 Stacking the two sections and walking on it
5:20 Putting the sections together
6:15 Latch close up
6:30 Seal between two halves
7:15 Walking on the deck while taking down the masts

No comments:

Post a Comment